LIG Assets, Inc. offers Hard Money loans that are based on the After Repaired Value (ARV) of the property and include funds for both purchase and rehab. These loans enable the investor to fully leverage his investment and maximize his return on investment.
- First Liens Only
- Our loans are made on the After-Repaired Value (ARV)
- Appraisals must be ordered through LIG Assets, Inc., and performed by our appraisers
- Properties should be located in or around the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
- ARVs between $80,000 and $2 Million
- A mortgagee’s title policy is required.
- An insurance policy is required on all loans for the term of the loan.
- LIG Assets, Inc. reserves the right to adjust down payment requirements as deemed necessary.
- No mobile homes or undeveloped land
- Up to 70% of the After Repaired Value (excluding points & fees)
- 6 month term
- 14.0% interest only payments
- 4 points origination
- Standard Fees
- Appraisal Fee: $415
- Inspection Fee: $100/ inspection
- Loan Documents: $500
- Loan Administrator Fee: $500
- No Recent Foreclosures on Credit Report
- No Bankruptcy (discharged or dismissed in the last 24 months)
- A one-time extension of three to six months may be granted at the sole discretion of LIG Assets, Inc
Appraisals / Inspections
- All appraisals will be based on After-Repaired Value (ARV)
- Appraisals and inspections will be ordered by LIG Assets, Inc.
- Insurance premiums are to be paid in full at closing.
- Coverage must be shown on declaration page must include vacancy, vandalism and malicious mischief.
- If a borrower has blanket policy, the insurance agent must provide declaration page showing the addition of the new property and showing proof of in-force blanket policy.
- The amount of insurance coverage may not be less than the full amount of the loan.
- The lender will be named as an additional insured