LIG Assets, Inc. is Dallas based Company focused on residential and commercial real estate. The Company concentrates primarily on income-producing properties, whose cash flow and operating leverage contribute to the overall value of the entire LIG Assets enterprise. The company currently maintains a portfolio of approximately 300 cash flow generating single family homes throughout the state of Texas.
LIG Assets has recently activated new asset based lending agreements to finance a new round of purchases of single family homes in Texas. These single family homes are purchased at a market discount and remodeled or upgraded before being sold or leased at a profit or positive cash flow. The Company plans to greatly increase buying activity over the near-tem, and also offers accredited investors the opportunity to partner on these transactions.
In addition to offering partnering opportunities, the Company is now also offering Hard Money Loans for up to 70% of the after repaired value (ARV) on single family homes. The Hard Money Loan includes both the funds for the rehab and purchase of the property. These loans enable investors to purchase the property quickly and completely leverage their investment in order to obtain a maximum return on their investment.
Today, LIG Assets, Inc. is poised to generate significant cash flow and net income from current and future properties and transactions, thus substantially increasing shareholder value from current levels.
- Kenneth C. Wiedrich, Acting CEO/Secretary, is a senior level executive with extensive hands-on experience in management, operational accounting, reporting for public companies, finance functions and in dealing with Board of Directors, Banks, Attorneys, Audit firms and the SEC. He has been the CFO of a number of small public companies, some of which were start-up companies, which he helped through the start up phase of their operation. He also has experience with government cost accounting methods and all related government acquisition regulations./li>
- Richard W Barber, Interim CFO, is a senior financial executive who delivers bottom line business improvements by raising revenue, lowering expenses and restructuring organizations. His experience includes: CFO of Bank of America’s retail stock brokerage business, CEO of a stock clearing firm which he sold to a larger stock clearing company and CFO positions at other companies. He has been involved in real estate his entire career, including owning more than 100 multifamily units and negotiating for the purchase of 7World Trade Center from Larry Silverstein. He has an MBA from Columbia University in Finance and a CPA.
- Dave Aarant, VP Operations
- John Cantleberry, Marketing Director, is a general management executive with experience in Real Estate, Telecom, Aviation, and the Airline industry. In the past 8 years, he co-founded one of the largest Residential Real Estate Investment firms in Texas which acquired over 700 properties. He has a 25 year history of successfully managing start-ups, strategic business units, and turnarounds. With over 20 years of P&L responsibility, he has managed businesses ranging from small technology companies to SBUs within multi-billion dollar corporations. He is a general management leader with comprehensive knowledge of a variety of industries and a demonstrated ability to formulate and execute business plans that achieve outstanding results. Mr. Cantleberry has successfully directed the activities of sales, marketing, and finance departments.
- Others- Brittany Freeman, Tammy Jones, Jason Hanson
- Brittany Freeman, Executive Assistant, began as the personal assistant to the CEO in 2012 and now works side by side with the executive team overseeing the acquisition and renovation of residential real estate properties. She has experience in locating financing, closing residential purchases, revising construction budgets and the rehab draw process.
- Tammy Jones, Office Manager, has been with LIG since 2011. As the Office Manager, Tammy provides exemplary customer service to clients and administrative support to the LIG team. Some of her responsibilities include managing accounts payable, payroll, and ensuring that the day-to-day business runs smoothly.
- Jason Hanson, Associate, has been involved with commercial real estate development, leasing, due diligence, acquisitions and dispositions covering all commercial asset classes. He has experience in real estate research, due diligence analysis, and real estate operations. The current program at LIGA is a sale and leaseback program geared toward companies who want immediate liquidity. It allows them to take money out of their real estate to invest elsewhere. He has been working in this business sector for over 5 years.